The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test commonly known as EAMCET 2019 is computer based test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission to various courses like -
- Engineering, Biotechnology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology).
- B.Sc (Ag)/B.Sc (Hort)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc
- B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D
EACMET 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative)
APEAMCET 2019 is likely to be postponed as JEE Mains will be held on the same day.
Date: 24th to 27th April, 2019
Timings: 10 am to 1 pm - Session 1
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm - Session 2
Date: 28th April, 2019
Timings: 10 am to 1 pm - Session 1
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm - Session 2
Both Engineering & Agriculture Stream
Date: 24th to 28th April, 2019
Timings: 10 am to 1 pm - Session 1
2:30 pm to 5:30 pm - Session 2
EAMCET 2019 Courses
The varieties of undergraduate programs that are included under EAMCET 2019 are as follows:
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology FST)
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management or CA & BM) (M.P.C.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) M.P.C.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) M.P.C.
Agriculture and Medical
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.) and Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.)
- B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (CA & BM) Commercial Agriculture and Business Management (Biology, Physics, Chemistry - Bi.P.C.)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS)
- B.Pharm. (Bi.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Bi.P.C.
- Pharm.D (Bi.P.C.)
EAMCET 2019 Exam Centres
The various regional centres for EAMCET Engineering 2019 exams are:
The various regional centres for EAMCET for Agriculture and Medical 2019 are:
EAMCET 2019 Application Process
The candidates are required to fill up the online application forms to apply for EAMCET 2019. They need to submit documents such as a birth certificate; local status certificate, income certificate and any category or special category certificates have to be submitted along with the application form, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/ Principal from the college where you studied.
Steps to apply for EAMCET 2019
- The candidates must visit https://apeamcet.nic.in/ to register for EAMCET 2019.
- The candidates are required to click on the apply online button to read all the given instructions.
- Reading all the given instructions carefully, the candidates are required to fill up their personal details, qualification and any other necessary details that are mentioned in the online application form and then click on the submit button.
- The candidates are required to make online payment of the application fees through Credit/Debit card or an offline payment can also be made through Demand draft in favor of “Secretary Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education” to the following address:
The regional coordinator/Convener
EAMCET, Examination Building,
Ground Floor, JNT University, Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500085
- The payment of the application fees completes the application process.
There are separate tests held for both Engineering and Agriculture. The registration fee for both Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) is of Rs. 450 transaction charges each and if the candidate is taking both Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) entrance exam, then he/she has to pay a fees Rs. 900 transaction charges. The candidates can pay the registration fee through AP Online/ TS Online Centers/ or through Payment Gateway using a credit/debit card.
During the online application process, the candidates should never forget to select the options for Engineering and Agriculture, when applying for both the tests and ensure that you are allotted the same test centre for both the exams.
EACMET 2019 Application Submission Dates (Tentative)
Given below is the tentative date for submission of online application and fees
- Application submission starts: 9th Feb, 2019
- Application submission ends (without late fees): 17th March, 2019
- Application submission ends (without late fees 500): 26th March, 2019
- Application submission ends (without late fees 1000): 10th April, 2019
- Application submission ends (without late fees 5000): 17th April, 2019
- Application submission ends (without late fees 10000): 22nd April, 2019
EACMET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible to appear for EAMCET 2019:
- The candidate should be an Indian or a Person of Indian origin.
- They must belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh or must fulfill the requirements that are laid by the state.
- For Engineering- The candidates must pass or have appeared for the final intermediate examination (10 2 pattern) with Science stream along with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/biology as optional for Bio-Tech, Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engg, and half seats in B.Pharm, B.Tech-Food Science and tech.
Those Candidates who have appeared or have passed in the final year of Diploma examination conducted by the State board of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any equivalent examination that is recognized by the board are also eligible to pursue the course.
They should score a minimum of 45% marks and for the reserved category its 40%.
Age: Candidates should be a minimum of 16 years old as on December 31st of the year of admission, if appearing for Engineering and pharmacy courses.
- For MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS courses - For these courses, the candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks together in physics, Chemistry and Biology (40% for reserved category) is required in the intermediate examination.
- Age: The candidates must atleast be 17 years of age as on the year he/she sits for the examination. However, no maximum age limit is there for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS.
- For B.Pharmacy course (for the remaining 50 % seats) – A minimum of 45% marks is required by the candidate in 10 2 examination for admission to the remaining 50% seats in B.Pharmacy. However, for the candidates belonging to the reserved category should secure a minimum of 40% marks.
- Age: The candidates must atleast be 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year he/she sits for the examination. However, there is no upper age limit for this course.
- For D- Pharma course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates)- An aggregate of atleast 45% marks including Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics in 10 2 examination must be obtained by the candidate for admission to the D- Pharma course. However, there is a relaxation of marks for the reserved category candidates and they should secure a minimum of 40% marks in the 10 2 examination.
- For B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Sc (Hort)/ B.V.Sc & A.H/ B.F.Sc and 50% seats in B.Tech(FST)/ B.Sc (CA & BM) courses: Candidates who have passed or have appeared for the 10 2 examination with any of the following 2 or 3 subjects are eligible to pursue these courses.
a) For B.Sc (Ag.) and B.Sc. (Hort.): Physical Science/ Biological Sciences/Agriculture/Vocational Course in Agriculture. (any two of the given subjects)
b) B.V.Sc. & A.H: Physical Science/ Biological Sciences. (any two of the given subjects)
c) B.F.Sc.: Physical Science/ Biological Science/ Vocational Course in Fishery Sciences. (any two of the given subjects)
d) B.Tech. (Food Science): Mathematics & Physical Sciences or Physical Sciences & Biological Sciences
e) B.Sc. (CA & BM): Mathematics & Physical Sciences or Biological Sciences & Physical Sciences.
EACMET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for EAMCET 2019 includes multiple choice objective type questions. The candidates are required to answer all the questions which carry a maximum of one mark with the medium of language being Telegu and English. However, if there are any candidates who have completed their last qualifying examination in Urdu language, then for them the EAMCET questions will be translated into Urdu and they can only take the test in the Kakinada exam centre.
EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern for Engineering
The duration for EAMCET 2019 Engineering examination is three hours. The question paper comprises of 160 questions and that includes 40 questions in Physics, 40 questions in Chemistry and 80 questions in Mathematics.
EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern for Agriculture and Medical
The duration for EAMCET 2019 Agriculture and Medical test is three hours. With 40 questions in Physics, 40 questions in Chemistry and 80 questions in Biology (40 each in Botany and Zoology), the question paper for EAMCET 2019 Agriculture and Medical comprises of a total of 160 questions.
EAMCET 2019 Qualifying Marks
The candidates are required to score at least 25% of the maximum marks of EAMCET-2019 to qualify in the exam. However, for the candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC and ST), there is no minimum qualifying mark, but the admission of the reserved category candidates will be limited to the seats that are only reserved for such categories.
EACMET 2019 List of Colleges
The colleges which offers engineering, agriculture and medical admissions on the basis of EAMCET 2019 are as follows:
- A M R Instt. Of Technology, Mavala, Adilabad
- Balaji College Of Pharmacy, Anantapur
- Bit Institute Of Tech., Hindupur
- Gates Institute Of Tech., Gooty
- College, Akkampally X Road, Anantapur
- Jntu College Of Engg, Anantapur
- Srikrishna Deveraya Engg. College, Gooty
- Moula Ali College Of Engg. And Tech., Penukonda
- Raghavendra Inst. Of Pharm. Education Chiyyedu, Ana
- Sri Krishnadevaraya Univ. Coll. Of Engg, Anantapur
- Annamacharya Instt. Of Tech. & Sci. Venkatapuram, Tirupathi
- Chadalawada Ramanamma Engg. College, Tirupati
- Krishna Teja Pharmacy College, Chadalavada Nagar, Tirupathi
- Kuppam Engg. College, Natham, Kuppam
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha College Of Pharmacy, Gudipala, Palluru
- Madanapally Institute Of Tech. & Sci., Madanapally
- Siddharth Institute Of Engg. And Tech., Puttur
- Seshachala College Of Pharmacy, Puttur
- Seven Hills Coll.Of Pharm., K.Venkatapuram, Ramachandrapuram, Ctr (Dt).
- S K C College Of Pharmacy, Gangannagaripalle, Madanapally
- Sri Kalahastiswara Institute Of Tech., Srikalahasti
- Institute Of Pharmaceutical Tech., S P M V V, Tirupathi
- School Of Engg. And Tech., Spmvv, Tirupathi
- Sri Padmavathi School Of Pharmacy, Mohan Gardens, Tirupathi
- Srinivasa Institute Of Tech. & Mang Studies, Chittoor
- Sri Venkateswara Coll. Of Engg. Thimmanaidupalem, Tirupathi
- Sri Venkateswara College Of Engg. & Tech., Chittoor
- College Of Dairy Technology, S V University, Tirupati
- Sri Vidya Niketan Engg. College, A.Rangampet, Tirupathi
- Sri Venkatesa Perumal College Of Engg. And Tech., Puttur
East Godavari (EG)
- Aditya Engg. College, Surampalem, Peddapuram
- Aditya Institute Of Pharmaceutical Sci. & Research, Surampalem
- B V Chalamaiah Engg. College, Odalarevu, Amalapuram
- Bonam Venkata Chalamaiah Inst. Of Tech. & Sci., Batlapalem, Amalapuram
- Chaitanya Inst. Of Engg. & Tech., Velugubanda,Rajahmundry
- Chaitanya Inst. Of Sci. & Tech., Madhavapatnam, Kakinada
- Godavari Institute Of Engg. & Tech.,Chaitanyanagar,Rajahmundry
- Giet School Of Pharmacy, Chaitanya Nagar, Rajahmundry
- Jntu College Of Engg., Kakinada
- Koringa College Of Pharmacy, Tallarevu,Eg Dist
- Kakinada Institute Of Engg. & Tech., Metlapalem, Kakinada
- Lenora College Of Engg., Rampachodavaram
- Lydia College Of Pharmacy, Ethakota, Ravulapalem, Eg
- Pragati Engg. College,Surampalem, Peddapuram
- Pydah College Of Pharmacy, Kakinada
- Sri Sai Aditya Inst. Of Pharm. Sci. & Res., Surampalem
- Sri Sai Aditya Institute Of Sci. & Tech., Surampalem
- Sri Prakash College Of Engg., Rajupeta, Tuni
- V Js Coll Of Pharmacy, Diwan Chervu, Rajahmandry
- Hyderabad (HYD)
- Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharm. Coll. For Women, Saidabad,Hyd
- Bhojreddy Engg. College For Women, Saidabad, Hyderabad
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Tech., Gandipet
- Deccan College Of Engg. & Tech., Hyderabad
- Deccan School Of Pharmacy, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad
- G Naraynamma Institute Of Tech. & Sci., Raidurg, Hyderabad
- G P R College Of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute Of Engg. & Tech., Miyapur
- Jntu School Of Planning & Architecture, Hyderabad
- Jntu College Of Engg, Hyderabad Jnth Hydbad
- Keshav Memorial Inst. Of Tech., Narayanaguda, Hyderabad
- Lords Institute Of Engg. & Tech., Himayathsagar
- Mesco College Of Pharmacy, Mustaidpura, Hyderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Tech., Kokapet, Gandipet
- Mahaveer Institute Of Sci. & Tech., Bandlaguda Khalsa
- M V S R Engg. College, Nadargul
- U College Of Engg., Hyderabad
- U College Of Tech., Hyderabad
- R B V R R Women's College Of Pharmacy, Naryanaguda,
- R G R Siddhanthi College, Secunderabad
- Annamacharya Institute Of Tech. & Sci.S, Rajampet
- Annamacharya College Of Pharmacy, Rajampet
- Fathima Inst. Of Pharmacy, Kadapa
- Jntu College Of Engg. , Pulivendula
- Kandula Obul Reddy Memorial Coll. Of Engg, Thadigotla, Kadapa
- K S R M College Of Engg., Cuddapah
- Nirmala College Of Pharmacy, Kadapa
- P. Ramireddy Memorial College Of Pharmacy, Nagarajupeta, Kadapa
- Srinivasa Inst. Of Pharm. Sci., Peddasettypalli, Proddatur S
- Sri Sai Institute Of Tech. & Sci., Rayachoti
- Sri Venkateswara Inst. Of Science & Tech., Tadigotla, Kadapa
- Vaagdevi Institute Of Tech. & Sci., Peddasettipalli, Proddatur
- Abdul Kalam Inst. Of Tech. & Sci., Vepalagadda, Kothagudem
- Bomma Inst. Of Tech & Sci., Allipuram, Khammam
- Dhanvanthari Inst. Of Pharm.Sci.Kothagudem
- Khammam College Of Pharmacy, Allipuram, Khammam
- K U College Of Engg., Kothagudem
- Sree Kavitha Engg. College, Karepalli, Yellandu
- Max Inst. Of Pharm. Sciences, Velugumetta, Khammam
- Mother Teresa Institute Of Sci. And Tech., Kothur, Sattupalli
- Dr Paul Raj's Engg. College, Bhadrachalam
- Sai Spurti Institute Of Tech., Sattupalli
- Swarna Bharathi College Of Engg. Maddulapally, Khammam
- Swarna Bharathi Institute Of Sci. & Tech., Pakabanda, Khammam
- Sarada Institute Of Tech.& Sci.,Raghunathapalem,Khammam
- Sree College Of Pharmacy, Nayakula Gudem, Kothagudem
- Sree Rama Instt. Of Tech & Sci., Kuppenakuntla, Penuballi
- Srr Engg. College, Karepally, Yellandu
- Vijaya Engg. College, Ammapalem, Tanikella, Khammam
- Alfa College Of Engg. And Tech., Allagadda
- Avr & Svr Coll. Of Engg. & Tech., Ayyalur, Nandyal
- Creative Ednl. Society's Coll. Of Pharmacy, Chinnatekur, Kurnool
- G P R Engg. College, Kurnool
- St.John's Coll. Of Pharm.Sci.Yemmiganoor,Kurnool
- Kottam Coll. Of Engg., Chinnatekur, Kallur, Kurnool
- Dr.K V S R Inst. Of Pharmacy, Dupadu R.S.Kurnool
- Dr.K V S R Inst. Of Technology, Dupadu R.S.Kurnool
- G. Pullaiah Coll. Of Engg. & Tech., Pasupula, Kurnool
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College Of Engg. & Tech., Nandyal
- Santhiram Engg.College.Nandyal Kurnool Dist
- Amrita Sai Instt.Of Sci. & Tech., Paritala, Kanchikacherla
- D Venkata Ramana & Dr.Himasekhar Mic Coll. Of Tech., Kanchikacherl
- Gudlavalleru Engg. College, Gudlavalleru
- Lakireddy Balireddy College Of Engg. Mylavaram
- Nova College Of Pharm.Edn & Research, Jupudi, Ibrahimpatan
- Nova College Of Engg. & Tech For Women, Jupudi, Ibrahimpatnam.
- N R I College Of Pharmacy, Pothavarapadu, Agiripally, Krishna
- Prasad Inst. Of Tech. & Sci. Vidyanagar, Jaggayyapet
- Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute Of Tech.,Kanuru, Vijayawada
- Sri Sarathi Institute Of Engg. & Tech., Nuzvid
- Sri Siddhaartha Pharm. College, Ammavarithota, Nuzivid
- Srk Instt. Of Technology, Enikepadu, Vijayawada
- Sri Sunflower College Of Engg & Tech., Lankapalli
- S V H College Of Engg., Machilipatnam
- Vikas Coll. Of Pharmacy, Vissannapeta, Krishna
- V R Siddhartha Engg. College, Kanuru, Vijayawada
- K V S R Siddhartha College Of Pharmaceutical Sci.S, Vijayawada
- Aravinda Coll. Of Pharmacy, Karimnagar
- Sri Chaitanya College Of Engg., Thimmapur
- Jyothishmathi Institute Of Tech. And Sci., Karimnagar
- Jntu College Of Engineering, Karimnagar
- Kamala Institute Of Tech. And Sci., Singapur, Huzurabad
- Mother Theresa College Of Engg. & Tech., Peddapalli
- Sribalaji Coll. Of Pharmacy, Choppadandi, Karimnagar
- Sindhura College Of Engg. And Tech., Jyothinagar
- S R R College Of Pharmaceutical Sci.S, Valbhapur, Elkathurthy
- Trinity College Of Pharamacy, Peddapally, Karimnagar
- Vaageshwari Coll. Of Engg, Karimnagar
- Vaageswari Coll. Of Pharmacy, Thimmapur, Karimnagar
- Vageswari Instt. Of Pharm. Sci. Karimnagar
- Vivekananda Institute Of Tech. & Sci., Godavarikhani
- Vivekananda Institute Of Tech. & Sci., Bommakal, Karimnagar
- Jaya Prakash Narayan College Of Engg., Mahaboobnagar
- Kottam Inst. Of Pharmacy, Erravalli X Roads, Timmapur, Mbnr
- Sri Kottam Tulasi Reddy Memorial College Of Engg, Itikyal
- Moonary Inst. Of Pharm. Sci., Raikal, Mahaboob Nagar
- Ssj Engg. College, Mahabubnagar
- Smt Sarojini Ramulamma College Of Pharmacy, Mahabubnagar
- Sri Vishweswaraya Inst. Of Tech. & Sci., Chowdarpally, Mbnr