- Ap Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Exam
AP PGECET: AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test or AP PGECET is a Andhra Pradesh State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into the Post Graduate Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME /M. Tech./M. Pharmacy), Graduate Level Pharm-D. JNTU Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) and the Government of A.P.
Courses Offered in AP PGECET
The following courses are offered in AP PGECET:
B. Tech (All Branches), M. Tech Computer Science, M. Tech Bio-Technology and M. Pharmacy.
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must also be from Andhra Pradesh and must meet the domicile guidelines.
- Candidates must have passed BE/B. Tech/AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category).
- Candidates who have completed their masters like M.Sc. have to check the eligibility criteria specified by the individual university to check their eligibility.
- Candidates who have valid GATE scores are exempt from the entrance exam and have to apply separately.
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
The Exam of AP PGECET will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions; the total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Important Dates (Tentative) 2018
- Commencement of Online Submission of Applications: 3rd March 2018
- Last Date for Submission without Late Fee: 6th April 2018
- Submission with Late Fee of Rs.500/-: 13th April 2018
- Submission with Late Fee of Rs.2000/-: 18th April 2018
- Submission with Late Fee of Rs.5000/-: 21st April 2018
- Submission with Late Fee of Rs.10000/-: 28th April 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 10th May to 12th May 2018
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Application Fee
Applicants have to pay the fee of Rs.800/- for unreserved category candidates and Rs.400/- for reserved category candidates.
Candidates can pay the application fee through credit/debit card or also pay the fee at AP online centre.
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Exam Centres
Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Tirupathi and Ananthapuram
A.U. College of Engineering (A)
Examination Building, Ground Floor
Visakhapatnam – 530 003, A.P.
Off - 0891 2579797
E-Mail : email@example.com