Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET) is conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University conducts on behalf of APSCHE for candidates seeking admission into B.P.Ed. (2 Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 Years) Courses.
Important Dates for APPECET 2019
- Submission of Application starts form: To be announced
- Last Date for Submission: To be announced
- With late Fee of Rs.500/- Registration fee: To be announced
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate: To be announced
- Availability of Hall Tickets: To be announced
- Date of Exam: 08th May 2019 to 15th May 2019
- Announcement of Result: One week after the last day of tests
APPECET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear APPECET-2019
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order,1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed.(Two years):
Candidates should have appeared third year degree examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age as on 01.07.2019. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for U.G.D.P.Ed. (Two years):
Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2019. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
STEP - 1 Fee Payment
STEP - 2 Know your Payment Status
STEP - 3 Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)
STEP - 4 Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
Note: Payment can be done through APOnline Centre or through Credit Card and Net Banking
APPECET 2019 Exam Pattern
The Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed (Two years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (Two years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely:
- Physical Efficiency Test and
- Skill Test in Game
These tests will be conducted as follows: (a) Physical Efficiency Test: Maximum 400 Marks
For each of the events, marks shall be awarded, by using the conversion tables approved by the APPECET Committee
For Men Candidates:
(i) 100 meters run; 100 marks; (ii) Putting the shot (6 Kgs); 100 marks; (iii) 800 meters run; 100 marks; (iv) Long Jump/High Jump - 100 marks
For Women Candidates:
(i) 100 meters run; 100 marks; (ii) Putting the shot (4 Kgs); 100 marks; (iii) 400 meters run; 100 marks; (iv) Long Jump/High Jump - 100 marks
Skill Test in Game: Maximum 100 Marks:
The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the candidate:
- Ball Badminton
- Shuttle Badminton
Professor in Physical Education & Director of Physical Education,
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510, Guntur (Distt.),
Andhra Pradesh, Office & Fax: +91-863-2293799,