- Post Graduate
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test
Andhra University Common Entrance Test - AUCET
Andhra University Common Entrance Test is conducted by Andhra University for admission into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Post Graduation courses in Campus College of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (BRAU), Srikakulam, P. G. Centres and Colleges affiliated to AU and BRAU.Courses Details:
M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.H.R.M , M.J.M.C, M.L.I.Sc, M.Ed, M.Tech, M.Sc in 5 year integrated course in geology and M.A. in 5-year integrated course in Economics, through AUCET.
AUCET Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline.
- All candidates who have secured at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST candidates) marks in Group Subjects of the qualifying examination fulfill AUCET eligibility criteria.
AUCET Exam Pattern
The paper typically contains a total of 100 objective-type multiple choice questions that candidates need to complete in duration of 90 minutes (1.5 hours). Maximum marks that candidates can score are 100.
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking scheme: One mark is allotted for each correct answer in the exam.
AUCET Important Dates (Tentative)
- Commencement of Submission of online application: March
- Last date for submission of online application: April
- AUCET Exam Dates: First / Second week of May
- AUCET Result: May
- For exact dates visit EducationNews.Shiksha
AUCET Test CentresAUCET is conducted at Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Kakinada, Rjahmundry, Eluru , Vijayawada and Guntur.