- Ap Icet
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) 2018
The Integrated Common Entrance Test examination or the ICET 2018 is a State Level examination for students who want to pursue MBA or MCA. AP ICET 2018 is the examination available for the students of Andhra Pradesh, affiliated to Andhra University. The Andhra Pradesh State Board, on behalf of APSCHE conducts this exam in the Pen and Paper mode alone.
The applicants have to ensure that they attain the cut off marks of ICET for admission into MBA at any institution in Andhra Pradesh. The minimum marks that the candidates should attain here is a score of 200. The pass mark for ICET is 50, so one has to get at least 50 marks to pass the examination. On the basis of these marks, the average score obtained by the applicant, are used in the section-calculation.
ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For all nationals, the lower age limit for applicants is 21 years. The applicants must have passed their graduation from any recognized Board / University. Students with 10+2 and the 10+2+3 examinations must have secured 50%. The privileged categories should have scored a minimum of 45%. The applicants who did their Graduation via Distance Learning have to provide their education details along with being from accredited AICTE or UGC or DEC.
Important Dates for ICET Exam 2018
- Beginning of Online registration: last week of February 2018
- Last date of Online registration without late fee: first week of April 2018
- Last Date of Online registration with late fee of Rs.500/-: mid of April 2018
- Last Date of Online registration with late fee of Rs.2000/-: last week of April 2018
- Last Date of Online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-: first week of May 2018
- Last Date of Online registration with late fee of Rs.10000/-: Second week of May 2018
- Examination will be held on: May 2018
- Announcement of Preliminary Key: May, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key: June, 2018
- AP ICET 2018 MBA Result: June, 2018
ICET 2018 Application Form
You have to check out the official website for this entrance exam and then follow the step to apply. When filling up the form, it is best to try it out in a paper or printable format before. This ensures that when filling up the details, you don’t make mistakes. You have to fill in the needed information and then ensure that the details submitted are correct. However, there is an option available to make changes before the final submission is done. In this, case you have to use your registered ID and password to log in and make the needed changes. Once submitted post the application fees, there is no option for changes. You also have to pay the application fee before due date. Online registration for ICET 2018 begins around February 2018 and examination is usually held in the month of May 2018.
ICET 2018 Application Fees
Once you have logged in to the website and filled in the details and created an ID and password for yourself, you have to pay the application fee. This fee can be paid through debit/credit card. There is a change in the application fee sometimes but usually the fee is around Rs.250/-.
ICET Exam Pattern 2018
The Master of Business Administration examination test offers admission to both full time as well as part time courses. The last date for the application is expected to be around May 2018. However, in previous years, there has been an option for late application too along with a late fee fine for the same.
For the ICET exam, the total number of questions will be 200. Your total exam duration will be 150 minutes. For each right answer, the candidate will be rewarded 1 mark and there is no negative marking rule earlier. But over the past few years, the norms have changed and now there is a negative marking of 1/5th mark being negated for the wrong answers. There are three sections for the ICET exam
- Section A is concerned with Analytical Ability
- Section B is concerned with Mathematics
- Section C is concerned with Communication.
- Candidates have to answer 75, 75 and 50 questions respectively for each of the above categories.
- Data sufficiency (20 questions)
- Problem solving (55 questions)
- Arithmetical Ability (35 questions)
- Algebraically and Geometrical Ability (30 questions)
- Statistical Ability (10 questions)
- Vocabulary (10 questions)
- Business and Computer Terminology (10 questions)
- Functional Grammar (15 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (15 questions)
ICET 2018 Admit Card
Once you have done the successful registration process, candidates have to download the ICET exam 2018 admit card from the official website. You just have to enter the page using your ID and password and then print out this admit card. Remember to follow the norms mentioned there and ensure that the form is printed on good quality paper. This will be needed for entry to any of the examination hall centers.
ICET Exam Result 2018
ICET Exam results are usually published in the month of June 2018. For securing a seat in the MBA exam, the students have to secure least 25% of total marks i.e. at least 50 marks. There is a separate rank list prepared for unreserved and reserved category candidates.
Here are the list of affiliated colleges and universities:
- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- Adikavi Nannaya University
- Andhra University
- B.R. Ambedkar University
- JNT University, Ananthapur
- Dravidian University
- JNT University, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University
- JNT University, Kakinada
- Krishna University
- Osmania University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamur University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Rayalaseema University
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswavidyalayam
- Satavahana University
- Telangana University
- Yogi Vemana University
- Vikrama Simhapuri University