- Andhra Pradesh Pg Law Common Entrance Test
Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test (AP PGLCET) 2018
The Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. The Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Arts includes the Department of Law and it offers 3-year LL.B and 2-year LL.M courses, besides Ph.D. programme. Andhra Pradesh Common Post Graduation Law Entrance Test is a state level examination conducts for offering admission in SKU Courses. Only on basis of PGLCET 2018 Score Candidates can get admission in the state universities in AP and its affiliated colleges.
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online application forms will be available: Second week of February 2018
- Last date for submission of applications: Third week of February 2018
- Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.500/-: Third week of March 2018
- Issuance of Admit Card: Third week of April 2018
- Online Exam Date: Third week of April 2018
- Answer key Declaration: Fourth week of April 2018
- Declaration of Result: First week of May 2018
- Counselling:Third week of August 2018
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared for LL.B./B.L. A candidate appearing for LLB/BL degree examinations may take the AP PGLCET in anticipation of results. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks in aggregate for OC/BC and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST.
- Age Limit: There is no provision of age limit for appearing in this examination.
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each. The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items.
The PGLCET Test Subjects are as Follows, the Main Subjects should be Concentrated and should be thorough in jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Laws, Crimes and Torts, IPR and other Laws.
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET 2018 Exam Centres
Ananthapuram, Guntur, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam and Srikakulam.
Andhra Pradesh PGLCET 2018 Application Fees
The registration fee is Rs. 800/- which can be paid through debit/credit card, net banking or AP online centers.