- Directorate Of Government Examinations
Directorate of Government Examinations Andhra Pradesh
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under the Ministry of Seducation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations. It is also known as the Board of Secondary Education of Amdhra Pradesh
In addition to major SSC Examinations, the other Minor Examinations conducted by this office are:
- 1st Year D. Ed Public Examinations
- C.L.I. Sc Examinations
- Professional Advancement Test for Teachers
- Technical Certificate Course Examination
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Examinations
- G.O.Ms.No.82 reg Examination
- G.O.Ms.No.41 Reg Examination
- 2nd year D. Ed Public Examinations
- Head Masters Accounts Test
- National Talent Search Examinations
- Technical TTC Examination
- LPT Exams (Telugu, Urdu, Hindi)
Some of the functions of the Directorate are:
Providing Duplicate Certificate
The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format.
(1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be.
(2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
(3) A Declaration by the candidate regarding the suspension or cancellation of his certificate previously by the competent authority. ( to be attested by the Head of Institution)
(4) True extract of the Original SSC.
(5) True extract of the Administration Register
(6) Recent passport size photo of the candidate pasted in the prescribed space and attested by the concerned Head of School.
(7) An amount of Rs.250/- through Treasury Challan under the Head
Obtaining Duplicate Memo of Marks / Date of Birth / Migration Certificate
Representation of the Candidate should be addressed to the Additional Joint Secretary, Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad on a plain paper.
Re-verification and supply of xerox copies of answer scripts
As per Govt. Memo on 2010, reverification and supply of Xerox copies of valued answer scripts for 1st language and 2nd language was introduced. The fee for reverification of valued answer script and issue of Xerox copy is Rs.1000/- per subject.
Scope of re-verification
- Answer paper will not be revalued
- Answers awarded with zero marks will be taken into account
- Unvalued answers will be taken into account
Director of Government Examinations
Beside SPNRCH High School.
Opp. Andhra Hospitals Gollapudi,Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Pin Code - 521225